One of the prominent credit cards in India currently, the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is loaded with benefits and features that none of the credit cards in the market offer. Other than that, you also get high reward points with every transaction. Knowing how to redeem RBL Credit Card reward points can help you get the most out of your credit card.
Not only reward points, but you also get the following industry-first features:
- Emergency personal loan with 0% interest – You can receive an emergency personal loan against your credit limit and repay the same in 3 EMIs without any interest.
- Interest-free ATM cash withdrawal – Withdraw cash from any ATM without having to pay interest on it for up to 50 days.
Other features of the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard include:
- Fuel surcharge waiver – Earn fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 200 every month from all fuel pumps.
- Free movie ticket – Get a movie ticket free when you purchase one every month. You can also earn discounts on the same.
- Complimentary airport lounge access – Receive up to 8 complimentary access to airport lounges every year.
- EMI financing – Purchase groceries, apparel, accessories, furniture, consumer durables, etc. on EMIs.
How to earn reward points?
Before knowing how to redeem RBL Credit Card reward points, take a look at how you can earn the same:
- Welcome bonus
You earn up to 20,000 points as a welcome bonus as soon as you opt for the card.
- Rewards points on transactions
Earn 2 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent online and 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 on regular spends.
Plus, you will earn 20 reward points for every Rs. 100 that you spent on dining and international transactions.
- Milestone bonus
You can earn reward points for crossing a milestone. For example, receive 20,000 rewards after spending Rs. 3 Lakh with the card in a year. Additionally, get another 20,000 points for spending Rs. 5 Lakh in one year.
How to redeem RBL Credit Card reward points?
You can redeem these accumulated rewards for the following:
Cashback is like a discount that you receive on your credit card bill. Redeem the reward points for cash which will make your monthly statement cheaper.
- Travel miles
Convert the reward points into travel miles. These travel miles can be used for earning discounts on air tickets and hotels bookings from selected travel websites.
Redeem the reward points for getting discounts on fuel purchase. You may even get to buy a limited amount of fuel for free against the points.
- Gift cards and vouchers
Gift cards and vouchers are a superb option for gifting. These are available from an array of websites, brands, retailers, and others. You can redeem your reward points for availing these vouchers.
Now that you know how to redeem RBL Credit Card reward points, apply for one today. Bajaj Finserv makes pre-approved offers available for this credit card, which simplifies the process of availing this card, saving time. These pre-approved offers are also given on home loans, business loans, personal loans, and various other financial products and services. You can look for your pre-approved offer by providing only your name and phone number.
The SuperCard also provides the following credit card apply offers:
- Healthcare packages – Receive discounts when purchasing healthcare packages from leading medical organizations.
- Flights and hotels – Get discounts when booking flight tickets and hotels with your credit card.
- Online food orders – Order food from partner online delivery services and get discounts on the same.
- Car rentals – Rent self-drive cars at lower prices when paying with your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard.
- Cashback on EMIs – Receive cashback when purchasing products on EMIs.
- Furniture – Get exclusive discounts on purchasing furniture from leading online stores.
Few tips to consider when using a credit card:
Although a credit card comes with such exciting rewards and offers as mentioned above, you have to make sure to use it responsibly.
- Never utilize too much of your credit limit
Keeping credit utilization within 30% of the sanctioned limit will improve your credit score.
- Always pay the total amount due
A credit card statement comes with two due amounts – total and minimum. You can pay the minimum within the due date to avoid paying interest. However, doing so will lower your CIBIL score. Hence, it is recommended to pay the total amount due always.
- Check your statement
Make sure to check your bill every month to ensure there has been no fraudulent transaction made with your card.
Combine the credit card offers with the tips mentioned above to manage the same responsibly and make it more lucrative.