Image source: Orange County Fair
No Tree, No Life! It’s the universal truth and has been undoubtedly concord worldwide. But, cutting, trimming and stump removal Calgary becomes mandatory to ensure a safe and sounding landscape in Calgary, a Canadian province in Alberta.
However, if you are looking ahead to procure tree service Calgary then you are at right place. The tree removal Calgary prices seems engaging for everyone to avail the entire tree services in Calgary. In coming section of this post, I would let you know the valuable aspects of tree cutting, tree trimming, and stump removal.
Image source: Pete and Ron’s
Before moving ahead, it would please to know that a myriad of tree Calgary arborist services is available to employ as per your requirements in the lack of any hassles and efforts. Now, I would like to articulate some tips and techniques that must rest in your mind while you going yourself for Calgary tree cutting, tree trimming Calgary and other procedures.
Basic Tree Cutting Equipment to Accommodate
Prior to getting prepared for Calgary tree cutting in the absence of professionals, you must ensure the availability and accessibility of required equipment and accessories. Some of them are being listed here.
1) Leg Guard: While going for Calgary tree cutting, it is important to guard your leg with knee-high safety boots or other leg protectors against the probability of kicking out of saw or axe, while in action.
2) Chainsaw: This plays a very crucial role and stands as a must-have tool even for tree removal Calgary. As per the recommendations made by tree Calgary arborist services provider, you are supposed to employ a chainsaw that features almost 3.5 HP and 20-inch bar length. This eventually is sufficient to work for most of the trees.
3) 1000 LB Rope: The tree service Calgary expert advice to ensure the length of rope as 3 times longer than the length of the tree, which also comprised as a significant safety backup.
4) Safety Helmet: One of the significant safety device to protect the head from hit and injury which is not supposed to overlook.
5) Safety Glasses: While cutting a tree with a chainsaw, it produces lots of wood dust and debris and is high potential to harm your eyes.
Image source: Mayer Tree Service
After going through the above text, I opine you all are now ready for the action in tree service Calgary without any hassles. Now, let’s have a look at the technique to fell a tree down without professionals under enhanced safety measures.
Technique of Cutting Tree: You Must Know About
- You should go with all equipment and accessories to make sure all are in good working condition.
- It is the best practice to congregate some of your friends around you to help even in the case of emergency.
- The first thing you are supposed to ensure is the falling of tree at the ground rather than either your or neighbor’s home or property.
- Determine the height of the tree and decide the area where you want the tree to fall as well as clear the area from all objects and stuff that could be damaged.
- By employing the rope, tie one end of the rope with the tree and let another one stay in the hands of your friends with assured distance from fall-zone.
- As per the recommendation of Calgary arborist, cut a V-shaped notch approximately at knee-height on the side of the tree, where you want the tree to fall.
- Now, move to the other side of the tree and start cutting the tree gradually to meet the notch point.
- When the tree starting to fall, get away quickly from the side at 45-degree In the case, if the tree is not falling, never attempt with a chainsaw, but ask your friend to pull the rope.
Image source: Groupon
When the things come around tree trimming in Calgary, then tree Calgary arborist services are the best option to move ahead. Though, you are not supposed to go individually for this action, even if you are intending to do yourself then you should go through the technique of tree trimming Calgary recommended by professionals and arborists. Prior to moving ahead, first go through the below section that articulate the aspects of trimming.
Easy Tips & Techniques of Tree Trimming
- About the tree trimming Calgary, arborist says that if the diameter of the branch is less than 5cm then it is fine, but if falls between 5-10 cm then it should be avoided. In the case, if the branch is greater than 10cm then you should go only with a good reason.
- From the experts of tree service Calgary, it has been suggested to trim the branches of weak, narrow angles and V-shaped, as well as the branches, should be retained that features U-shaped angles and seems strong.
- According to the professionals from tree Calgary arborist services, the lateral branches should be retained at the junction with stem, if it falls under the one-half or three-quarter. On the other hand, removal is the best option.
- You are supposed to avoid the trimming of a branch that is either too long or close as well as a branch collar or a big stub of a tree should be trimmed.
Image Source: CBS San Francisco
However, I hope this post about Calgary tree cutting and trimming would be valuable for all those individuals who are still wandering for tree Calgary arborist services in Canada. Among myriad of tree solution provider, to me, a leading one stop solution for entire tree service, stump removal Calgary and etc. is calgarytreedoctors, which have good expertise in Calgary tree cutting and trimming. The tree removal Calgary prices, I see is highly competitive in the market and put this on first priority.
In Canada, the tree removal Calgary prices are competitive and availability of experts from tree Calgary arborist services are very efficient to approach without any complications to get your entire work done. Even, if your desire to accomplish the tree trimming in Calgary by own, then this post would be literally an asset for you. So, whatever suits precisely to you move ahead and get your entire tree solution accomplished.